𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬?
A Gua Sha tool is a skincare tool from China that has been used for thousands of years. Widely used by (doctors? aestheticians? average women?) throughout the centuries, this facial massager was designed to have a cooling, soothing effect on the skin. It may also be used for acupuncture points (acupressure) to release tension and prevent sickness.
This is a Reiki charged crystal Gua Sha and it comes with a sample of Antioxidant Facial Oil.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬:
Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, Crystal Gua Sha Tool has a number of benefits.
*Reduces puffiness of the face
*Promotes lymphatic drainage
*Relieves facial and jaw tension
*Boosts circulation to encourage glowing skin
*Promote collagen production - Stimulating the lymphatic and circulatory systems through *Facial Gua Sha can help increase collagen production.
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭:
As a holistic esthetician and growing up in China, I’ve been familiar with Gua Sha tools my whole life. My parents would use a Gua Sha tool to gently massage on the back of my neck when I was not feeling well,, lightly scraping with the edge. When I started my beauty spa, I wanted to incorporate this traditional beauty tool from my hometown to add to the facial treatments. Since the lockdown, I stopped performing facials but I didn’t want to stop letting my customers experience the healing properties from Gua Sha tools. Now you can take one home for daily ritual and self-care to maintain beautiful skin.
Size: Approx. 2.25" x 3.25"
- Promotes healing of the physical body
- Increases wealth and prosperity
- Protects gardens and homes from electromagnetic pollution
- Transmutes negative energy into positive energy
- Encourages compassionate behavior
- Stimulates will power and confidence
- Assists past life regressions and ascensions
- Balances the mind, body, and spirit
- Enhances creativity in artistic endeavors
- Promotes peace and calming
- Increases protection
- Aids in problems related to the nervous system
- Helps prevent heart-related conditions
- Heals the heart physically and emotionally
- Encourages spiritual growth and ascension
- Enhances inner-strength
- Relieves symptoms of allergies
- Removes energetic sources of headache and migraine pain
- Diminishes energetic blocks that may be causing acne and other skin problems
- Promotes love
- Instills a feeling of inner peace
Colors: Light or dark green with sparkly flecks
caused by Mica inclusions
Associated Chakras: 4th (Heart)
Zodiac Signs: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, Libra
Elements: Earth, Water
( Resource from loveandlightschool.com )
Due to natural variations in stone, every Gua Sha tool is unique in pattern and color. The stones and crystals we use are authentic and natural. Please keep it in the velvet bag and the box to prevent any breakages.
I pack each Gua Sha order with a velvet bag and a Kraft box. Zero-Waste package.
5% of the Gua Sha Tools Sales go to local organizations <3